Yellow Rice Pork Bowl March 02 2023
Featured Menu Item of the Sweet Swine O’ Mine team at Hogs for the Cause
- Pork Boston Butt
- Mustard to rub
- Your favorite BBQ seasoning
- 8 oz box of Jambalaya Girl Yellow Rice
- 5 Cups Water
- Green Onions
- BBQ Sauce
- Sour Cream
- Pulled Pork: rub pork down with Mustard, then generously season with your BBQ seasoning. Roast in Oven, Crockpot or Smoker until cooked through.
- In rice Cooker add 8 oz Bag of Yellow Rice + 2.5 Cups of water and cook.
- Prepare the bowl: add heaping scoop of rice, topped with pulled pork, jalapeños, sliced green onions, BBQ sauce and Sour Cream
As a member of the Sweet Swine O' Mine Team at Hogs for the Cause, Jambalaya Girl is grateful to give back. For the month of March, a portion of all Yellow Rice proceeds benefit Hogs for the Cause.