Yellow Rice Casserole October 01 2020
Yellow Rice Casserole
- 1 – 8oz package Jambalaya Girl Yellow Rice Mix
- 15-18 cherry tomatoes, cut in half (about 1.5 cups)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook Yellow Rice as directed on package.
- In skillet, sauté tomatoes, onions and basil in 1 tbsp. olive oil. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Remove skillet from heat, add yogurt and ½ cup parmesan cheese. Stir until blended.
- Combine Yellow Rice and skillet ingredients in casserole dish and top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted (about 5 minutes).