Rice Cooker Instructions January 16 2015
Precook meat before adding to rice cooker. Cooking with Sausage only? Sausage can be cooked in rice cooker.
- Turn rice cooker on to “Cook.”
- SAUASAGE ONLY – add sliced sausage and stir until cooked (approx. 5 min.)
- Add any other precooked meat.
- Add water – same amount as per Jambalaya package instructions.
- Add Jambalaya Rice Mix and stir.
- Cover with lid, make sure cooker is set to “Cook” then cook for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, rice cooker should be steaming and water should be bubbling with little water left on top.
- Unplug rice cooker and leave lid on for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and stir.
- Shout “Yum Yum, Come Get You Some!” and Serve.