Easy Beach Recipe: Party Size Jambalaya January 15 2015
After a day in the sun, take it easy in the kitchen with this delicious one pot dish that feeds the whole condo, up to 12 people. It's so easy and so good - all you need is the "Party Size" bag of Cook Me Somethin' Mister Jambalaya, a pack of smoked sausage and a rotisserie chicken. Once it's all in the pot and boiling, put a lid on it, cut the heat off and it's done in 30 minutes . . . just enough time to get ready for a night at the beach with family and friends! Yum, yum, come get you some!!
You Will Need:
- 1 - "Party Size" 20oz bag of Cook Me Somethin' Mister Jambalaya Rice
- 1.5 lbs Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1 - Rotisserie Chicken, approximately 1 lb. of shredded chicken (save the rest for another meal!)
- 6 cups water
- 5 qt. pot
Stove Top Instructions:
- Shred the rotisserie chicken and slice the sausage into bite size pieces.
- Add the chicken and sausage to the pot and saute until sausage is browned.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add Cook Me Somethin’ Mister Jambalaya Rice, continuously stir and bring back to boil.
- Cover pot and turn heat off.
- Keep pot covered for 30 minutes.
- Test rice to make sure it is cooked, then stir.
- Shout “Yum, yum, come get you some!” and serve.
Pick up Cook Me Somethin' Mister "Party Size" Jambalaya at locations all along the Gulf Coast: