Cranberry Pecan Rice Pilaf January 15 2015
You Will Need:
1 "Party Size" 20 oz. Box Jambalaya Girl Jambalaya Rice Mix
6 cups water
1.5 cups pecans, chopped
3/4 cup dried cranberries
3/4 cup golden raisins
3/4 cup green onions, chopped
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Yield = 12 servings (half pan)
- Cook Jambalaya Rice as indicated on package.
- While rice cooks, toast pecans on baking pan at 400° for 8 min.
- Let pecans cool.
- Transfer cooked Jambalaya Rice to a bowl.
- Stir in pecans, cranberries, raisins, onions and Parmesan cheese.
- Shout “Yum, Yum, Come Get You Some!” and serve.