Jambalaya Girl brings the Party to the Pots for Nation’s Top Food Bloggers June 27 2011
During their Louisiana Seafood tour for the Food Blog Masters Retreat, seventeen of the top food bloggers in the U.S. journeyed to Violet, LA to experience an authentic Louisiana cookout with Cook Me Somethin’ Mister’s own Jambalaya Girl.
Bloggers were treated to some chicken, sausage & shrimp jambalaya using Cook Me Somethin’ Mister Jambalaya Mix, boiled crawfish and Abita S.O.S.Beer. The cookout was hosted at Da Pope Launch & Tavern, owned by Saints Super Fan Lionel “Da Pope” Alphonso.
The entire experience celebrated the main ingredient and theme of the retreat – Louisiana Seafood.
Complete list of bloggers attending the Louisiana Seafood Food Blog Masters Retreat 2011:
- Daniel Delaney of Dan Delaney
- Amanda Bottoms of Kevin & Amanda
- Nathan Lippy
- Adam Roberts and Craig Johnson of The Amateur Gourmet
- Maggy Keet of Three Many Cooks
- Matt Armendariz and Adam Pearson of Matt Bites
- Gaby Dalkin of What’s Gaby Cooking
- Amy Sherman of Cooking With Amy
- Emma Christensen of The Kitchn
- Chichi Wang of Serious Eats
- Jenny Flake of Picky Palate
- Pim Techamuanvivit of Chez Pim
- Marla Meridith of Family Fresh Cooking
- Caroline Potter of OpenTable
- Brooke Burton of Food Woolf
Read more about the event: